1. User Provided Information
The App obtains the information you provide when you download and register the App. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the App unless you register with us.
When you register with us and use the App, you generally provide (a) personal information such as your name, email address, user name, password, profile photo, physical address, telephone number and other registration information; (b) transactional information, such as when you respond to or make any offers; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) the games you add to your inventory account via the App’s database; (e) information you enter into our system when using the App, and (f) if authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services and/or third party providers like Facebook.
2. Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the App may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, logs of errors or crashes, and information about the way you use the App so that we can deliver a better experience to you.
3. Geographic Location
We do not use or collect your precise geographic location. Instead we use the location you have provided us in your profile information, during your profile setup or information update.
4. Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register and/or use the App in the following ways:
– to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
– to improve the App in order to better serve you.
– to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
– to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
– to quickly process your trades.
– to ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
– to verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes.
– to resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
– to manage risk, or to detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially illegal or prohibited activities.
– to detect, prevent or remediate violations of policies or applicable user agreements.
– to manage and protect our information technology infrastructure.
5. Third Parties
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
– as required by any applicable law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
– when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
– if the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, in which case you will be notified of that change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information via email and/or a prominent notice on our website.
– with users that access the App but are not signed up with an account: we share your username, reviews, inventory and location of trading such as your city.
– with users that access the App but are signed up with an account: we share your username, reviews, inventory and location of trading such as your city. If you agree to a trade, we share your email, physical address, Facebook profile (if you have provided it) and telephone number (if you have provided it).
6. Opt-out rights
You can stop all collection of information by the App easily by uninstalling the App. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile App marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at requests [at] trophiesapp.com.
7. Data Access Policy
You can sign into your account to see or delete any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, address, email or phone number, and the games listed as your inventory. You can also contact us by email to request to see or delete this information.
8. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided Information and other data for as long as you use the App and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected Information for up to 24 (twenty-four) months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If, following termination of your use of the App, you’d like us to delete User Provided Information that you have provided via the App, please contact us at requests [at] trophiesapp.com and we will respond in a reasonable time.
We do not use the App to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13 (thirteen), or age of 14 (fourteen) in the case of residents of Spain. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at requests [at] trophiesapp.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our App. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
12. Your Consent
You are also consenting to the use of the information you provided us. This may includes contacting you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions, and push-notifications (should you agree to receive push notifications in your mobile device’s settings) . You may deactivate the push-notifications at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
13. Contact us
If you have any questions regarding your privacy while using the App, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at requests [at] trophiesapp.com.
Copyright © Trophies, Inc. 2017.